For the live recording of a song to be done in participation with online listeners on two popular microblogs, singer Adnan Sami garnered a whopping 475,000 participants.
The huge number of participants for Adnan's tribute to his father that he recorded Jan 21 at the Yash Raj Studios, has encouraged the composer-singer to attempt a whole album with live participants pitching in with their suggestions.
The proposed album will have tracks dedicated to Adnan's fans who would be contributing actively to every composition."When I recorded 'Main tere paas hoon' for my father last Friday, I thought I would give my fans and listeners a chance to share a very precious recording moment with me." "We expected around 65,000 participants. We got 475,000 very active, very vocal and excitable people coming online with their ideas and suggestions," said Adnan, who is of Pakistani descent but born and brought up in Britain, has been living in Mumbai for quite some time.

Categories: